Skip to main content

Connecting and disconnecting

How do I apply for an oversize vehicle movement permit?

You can apply for a permit at the link below. A fee is payable to process your application and additional costs may be payable for an escort, observer or for the powerlines to be raised.

More information

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Fill in the form below or view our contact details to get in touch.

* Indicates a mandatory field.

Get in touch

Residential Account Enquiries:
1800 267 926
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

Business Account Enquiries:
1800 737 036
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

View all contact details