Skip to main content

Connecting and disconnecting

How do I request to move a streetlight or other electrical asset?

You need to apply to relocate distribution equipment such as streetlights, transformers, pillars and overhead lines. Once we receive your application, we will provide you with a formal quote. We will endeavour to work with you to relocate the asset to your preferred location; however, this is dependent on a suitable location being available. The Request for relocation of Horizon Power assets form is available at the link below. 

More information

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Fill in the form below or view our contact details to get in touch.

* Indicates a mandatory field.

Get in touch

Residential Account Enquiries:
1800 267 926
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

Business Account Enquiries:
1800 737 036
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

View all contact details