Skip to main content

Contractors and suppliers

How do you get a permit to transport an oversize load?

As a requirement of Main Roads WA, Horizon Power must authorise all load movements around the State where the load is more than 4.3m high and/or 5.5m wide. This is provided in the form of a Horizon Power High Load Movement Permit.

To obtain a permit you must lodge a request. A permit-processing fee of $150 (GST inc) applies for each permit request submitted.

To apply for a permit you must first register with us as a customer by emailing us a New Customer Request including all your company contact details. Once you have a customer number you can then submit a permit request using this customer number. When we receive your application we will assess it to determine if the load can travel safely and what special conditions, if any, are required. Conditions specified on the High Load Movement Permit must be adhered to at all times. 

If you have any questions, please contact our team on the details below:

Ph: 1800 772 501 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Fill in the form below or view our contact details to get in touch.

* Indicates a mandatory field.

Get in touch

Residential Account Enquiries:
1800 267 926
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

Business Account Enquiries:
1800 737 036
(8 am - 5 pm weekdays)

View all contact details